Are you a gamer and want to build a gaming PC and are looking for a good graphics card within your budget? If so then there is nothing to worry about. In this article, we have told about some of the best graphics card under 20000 in India. You will need to read this article completely so that you can get complete information about these graphics cards and you will be able to find a perfect GPU in your budget.
In today’s modern era, graphics card plays an important role. So that you can create a good visual environment like better gaming, video editing, content creation etc. If you are looking for a compact sized system for gaming then you should go towards gaming laptops. But as the technology world is upgrading, you cannot upgrade the laptop that much.
A desktop is best for good gaming and video editing. With this you can upgrade as per your wish. The graphics card of a laptop is embedded in the motherboard, so you cannot upgrade it. But since the graphics card installed in the desktop is a dedicated GPU, you can upgrade it anytime.
So, without any delay let us know about the top 6 best graphics card under 20000 which available in the market. you can enjoy the gaming experience in your budget.
6 Best graphics card under 20000 in India
|Graphics card||VRAM||Buying Links|
|ASRock AMD Radeon Rx 6600||8GB||Buy from Amazon|
|PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 6400 ITX||4GB||Buy from Amazon|
|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 OC||4GB||Buy from Amazon|
|ASUS Dual AMD Radeon RX 6400||4GB||Buy from Amazon|
|GIGABYTE GV-R65XTEAGLE RX 6500 XT||4GB||Buy from Amazon|
|ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6500 XT||4GB||Buy from Amazon|
ASRock AMD Radeon Rx 6600
If you want to do gaming, video editing or streaming then ASRock AMD Radeon Rx 6600 may prove to be for you. Apart from this, if your budget is under 20000 then this is available to you in that budget.
A popular graphics card currently in use for gaming and graphical performance is the ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600. It became available in February 2022. It is well-suited to meet the demands of modern gaming due to its powerful RDNA 2 architecture and 8GB of fast GDDR6 video memory. So, let’s take a look at the key features.
- ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600 graphics card is based on AMD RDNA 2 architecture, hence it helps you in performing all the graphical tasks.
- It comes with 8GB of integrated GDDR6 video memory, which is useful for storing and processing high-quality textures and graphics for video games and editing software.
- GPU and memory clock speeds are Boost Clock: up to 2491 MHz / 14 Gbps, Game Clock: up to 2044 MHz / 14 Gbps, Base Clock: 1626 MHz / 14 Gbps.
- The RX 6600 has 1,792 stream processors, which are like tiny powerhouses that handle the heavy lifting of rendering graphics.
- This graphics card also supports DirectX 12 as well as ray tracing. It’s a technology that makes lighting, shadows, and reflections look incredible in games.
- It typically provides HDMI and DisplayPort as well as offers multiple display outputs.
- The RX 6600 comes with dual fans to keep the card running at optimal temperatures, and 0 dB silent cooling.
A graphics card under 20,000 intended for gaming and graphics-intensive workloads at 1080p resolution is the ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600. It has a fantastic price-to-performance ratio and works well with a wide range of programmes and video games.
Also Read : Can you upgrade a laptop graphics card or not
PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 6400 ITX
This PowerColor AMD Radeon RX 6400 ITX graphics card is typically designed for computers in smaller sizes. Because its size is small. This GPU, despite being small, has been able to perform excellent graphical work. This makes it an ideal choice for those who need a good GPU in less space.
So let us know about some important features of this graphics card.
- The biggest feature of this graphics card is that it’s small in size. Because of this, enables you to utilise your computer’s space effectively.
- Basically, this GPU is based on AMD’s RDNA 2 architecture which supports modern gaming features.
- The Radeon RX 6400 ITX has a 768 unit stream processor, which makes the GPU capable of handling demanding graphical tasks.
- It has 4GB GDDR6 video memory available in it.
- The RX 6400 ITX is optimized for 1080p gaming, providing good frame rates and quality visuals in popular games at this resolution.
- It uses a single 90 mm fan that comes with two-ball bearing technology. The fan automatically switches off when the temperature is below 60°C. Mute fan technology has been used in it
- Ray tracing and DirectX 12 are supported by the GPU, giving compatible games more realistic lighting and reflections.
- With its power efficiency, you may play games or use multimedia while reducing your energy costs.
- The AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution (FSR) technology featured in this graphics card increases frame rates by an average of 2.4X for a high-quality, high-resolution gaming experience. This gives you a better gaming experience.
After all, this GPU is a small, effective graphics card designed to work with PCs that have limited space. The tiny system is suitable for 1080p gaming and multimedia tasks since it strikes a balance between size and performance.
Also Read: Is Integrated Graphics Better for Gaming?
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 OC
For gamers and content creators, the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 OC graphics card is a reliable and cost-effective option. This graphics card delivers reliable performance within the budget of your gaming setup.
It is suitable for a variety of multimedia jobs and well-known games. The “OC” in its name refers to overclocked, which means it has a little bit more performance out of the box and will give you a competitive edge in games.
The GTX 1650 OC is prepared to provide a reliable and affordable graphics solution whether you’re playing the latest AAA games or working on creative projects. Let’s know some of its key features.
- It uses NVIDIA’s Turing architecture as well as GeForce Experience to realize its efficiency and gaming capabilities.
- With 4GB GDDR5 128-bit video memory interface, it can handle games and applications that demand a lot of graphical power.
- It features a WINDFORCE 2X Cooling System with alternate spinning fans with an 80 mm unique blade to keep temperatures down and operate silently even during intense gaming.
- The core clock speed of this graphics card is 1710 MHz and CUDA core is 896 unit.
- It support DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.6.
- This graphics card is designed for power efficiency so that you do not consume much power while using it.
In simple terms, this graphics card is a dependable option for multimedia and 1080p gaming duties and best graphics card under 20000 in India.
Also Read: Is Ray Tracing Worth It in 2023
ASUS Dual AMD Radeon RX 6400
A graphics card that is prepared to make your gaming and multimedia adventures come to life is the ASUS Dual AMD Radeon RX 6400. It’s like the artist who creates the beautiful images you see on your computer screen. This GPU is created with ASUS’ magic touch to provide reliable operation and exceptional value for your gaming and creative endeavours.
So let us know about some important features of this graphics card.
- With the help of this graphics card, you can play games with 1080p resolution.
- The Axial-Tech fan design featured on this graphics card consists of a small fan hub that features long blades and a barrier ring. Due to this, the fan increases the air pressure downwards, which keeps the GPU cool.
- You will get the most out of your games because it makes use of AMD’s RDNA 2 architecture, which is known for its effectiveness and gaming skills.
- It can handle graphics-intensive jobs and gaming because of the 4GB of video RAM and give maximum resolution 7680 x 4320.
- In this graphics card, automation is used by Auto-Extreme Technology to improve reliability.
- The PCB installed in the graphics card has an aluminum backplate so that it remains strong. Additionally, it helps prevent flex or protect from damage to components and trace paths.
- The engine clock speed of the GPU is up to 2321 MHz on the boost clock and up to 2039 MHz on the game clock speed.
- It also supports DirectX 12.
The ASUS Dual AMD Radeon RX 6400 graphics card is a reliable choice for multimedia and 1080p gaming. It is appropriate for a variety of PC systems because it provides good performance, good airflow with better cooling capacity, and uses less energy.
GIGABYTE GV-R65XTEAGLE RX 6500 XT
The Gigabyte GV-R65XTEAGLE RX 6500 XT belongs to the Radeon RX 6000 series, powered by AMD’s RDNA 2 architecture. While it may not be the most high-end card in the series, it is one of the best graphics card under 20000 for gamers and creators looking for solid performance on this budget.
This graphics card is like your trusty companion, always there for you when you’re playing action-packed games or working on graphics-intensive projects. Let us know about some of its key features which will help you in buying.
- Basically, this graphics card is built on AMD’s RDNA 2 architecture
- It is integrated with 4GB GDDR6 64-bit memory interface, which is equipped to handle modern games and multimedia tasks with ease.
- In order to keep the GPU cool, the graphics card also has a Wind force 2X cooling system with optional spinning fans.
- Talking about the core clock speed of this GPU, the boost clock speed is up to 2815 MHz and the game clock speed is up to 2610 MHz.
- It is optimised for 1080p gaming, providing stable frame rates and excellent images across a variety of games.
- Ray tracing and DirectX 12 are supported by this GPU, giving compatible games more realistic lighting and reflections.
- Without losing performance, the AMD FidelityFX technology improves in-game graphics by making textures and lighting appear more realistic.
- It makes use of PCIe 4.0 for quicker data transfer between the GPU and the rest of the system in systems with compatible motherboards.
The competent graphics card GIGABYTE GV-R65XTEAGLE RX 6500 XT is made for multimedia and 1080p gaming. The best graphics card under 20000 for budget gamers and content creators, it provides good performance, effective cooling, and support for modern gaming technology.
Also Read: Is 4GB Graphics card enough for Gaming
ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6500 XT
ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6500 XT, a graphics card that’s like a turbo boost to your gaming and visual experiences. It is your trusted companion inside your computer, fully equipped to run your games smoothly and bring your visuals to life. This GPU may be a bit expensive according to this budget. But its performance will please you very much.
When you’re working on graphics-intensive projects or playing action-packed games, this graphics card is prepared to become your companion. let us know some of its key features which give you a better gaming experience.
- This graphics card is also Built on AMD’s RDNA 2 architecture.
- Typically, includes an Axial-tech fan design for effective cooling, ensuring stable and quiet operation even during demanding gaming sessions. It eliminate unnecessary noise of the fan.
- Auto-Extreme Technology is also used in this Asus 6500 series graphics card which improves reliability.
- Equipped with 4GB of GDDR6 video memory, capable of handling modern games and multimedia tasks.
- Talking about the engine clock speed of this GPU, the boost clock is up to 2820 MHz and the game clock speed is up to 2650 MHz.
- Users have access to tools for overclocking, monitoring, and fine-tuning their graphics card settings using the ASUS GPU Tweak II software. Depending on your preferences, this enables modification to enhance performance or maintain a quieter system.
- The card’s support for DirectX 12 ensures that the most recent video games and advanced graphical elements will work with it.
- It has two HDMI ports, which makes it a fantastic option for anyone looking to connect multiple displays.
A competitive graphics card, ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6500 XT OC has so many features like factory overclocking, dual fan cooling, 4GB of GDDR6 VRAM, and ASUS’s Auto-Extreme manufacturing process.
It is meant for content creators and gamers looking for consistent performance for multimedia and 1080p gaming applications.
Also Read: NVIDIA Quadro T400
GPU Buying Guide
Buying a graphics card can be a significant investment for you. For this reason, it is very important to take decisions thoughtfully. Keeping your needs in mind, we have given below a detailed guide on how to choose the best graphics card. You can follow those steps.
- First of all, you should know about your purpose and uses, so that you can find out which configuration graphics card you need.
- The second step is to fix a budget as much as you can invest in buying a graphics card.
- Then make sure that your chosen GPU is compatible with your PC’s motherboard.
- You should check the performance of the GPU which you will get to know by reading the review of that graphics card.
- Determine the resolution and refresh rate of your monitor and match it to the GPU you choose.
- VRAM is essential for storing texture and graphical data, which is a critical component of a graphics card. 4GB to 6GB of VRAM is sufficient for 1080p gaming and video editing. But if you play 1440p games or related tasks, you will need a graphics card with more VRAM.
- The cooling solution temperature and noise level of the GPU you choose will need to be checked.
- Consider the power efficiency of the GPU.
- Check the warranty offered by the manufacturer and the availability of customer support.
- Research reputable GPU brands and models like NVIDIA and AMD etc.
Also Read: Importance of Dedicated Graphics Cards
For gamers and creative people on a budget, selecting the best graphics card under 20,000 in India offers up a world of possibilities. These cost-effective graphics cards offer you a great balance between price and performance. With the help of these GPUs, you may play video games without lag and watch clear graphics without having to invest a lot of money.
Whether you choose ASRock AMD Radeon RX 6600, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 OC, ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6500 XT or other graphics cards, they will provide you with an advanced computing and gaming experience.
I hope you have understood this article about Best Graphics Card Under 20000 in India. If you have any kind of doubt in your mind, you can tell us by commenting. We will definitely solve your doubt.
It is always our endeavor to provide better knowledge to all of you. So that you can get benefits. if you want the best graphics card under 10000 in India then read the previous article.
If you liked this article then share it as much as possible. Thank you.