In today’s digital world it is important to keep our computers running smoothly and efficiently. Keeping this in mind, Microsoft has come up with an innovative solution called Microsoft PC Manager.
In this blog post, we have given a complete overview of the features of Microsoft PC Manager, how to download and install it on your computer and how it can further simplify and optimize your system experience.
If you want to boost the speed of your computer, then definitely read this post till the end, so that you will get complete information about the features of Microsoft PC Manager. This software will help your computer to run smoothly. So without delay let’s know about the features of Microsoft pc manager and everything else.
What is Microsoft pc manager?
Microsoft PC Manager is a free, all-in-one tool that helps you keep your PC running smoothly and securely. With the help of this tool, you can
- Scan and remove viruses and other malware
- Clean junk files and unused apps
- Defragment your hard drive
- Manage your startup programs
- Update your drivers
- Improve system information and performance.
This PC manager is easy to use and does not require any technical expertise. All you have to do is download and install the app on your computer. After that, this app has to be run to know whether your PC has virus or malware or not. PC Manager will automatically scan your PC for new threats every day.
This Microsoft PC Manager is a valuable tool for all computer users who want their PC to run safely and smoothly. It is available on the Internet absolutely free of cost and is easy to use and full of features. If you want to improve the performance of your PC, Microsoft PC Manager is a great option for you.
Features of Microsoft PC Manager
This PC Manager is a free tool. This includes a variety of features in the tool to help you with tasks such as virus scanning, system optimization, and device driver updates. So, let’s know some important features of Microsoft PC Manager.
- Virus and Malware Protection: With this feature, your PC is fully scanned. If it detects viruses and malware in your PC, it clears the threats.
- Junk File Cleanup: Junk files like temporary files, old app data, and browser cache slow down your PC. In this feature, those junk files are scanned and cleared.
- Hard Drive Defragmentation: Defragments the hard drives from time to time to improve the performance of the hard drives installed in your system.
- Startup Program Manager: This feature helps you to manage your system startup programs to improve boot time and its performance.
- Driver Manager: This feature checks for outdated driver updates on your system and installs new drivers to improve the stability and performance of your PC.
- System information and performance reports: This feature generates system information and performance reports to help you troubleshoot and optimize your PC.
- System Monitoring: This feature allows you to monitor the performance of your computer in real-time. In this, you can know about the performance of your computer.
- Health Check-up: Through this feature, you can check the health of your PC. In this, you can also scan your computer and remove threats with one click.
Benefits of Using Microsoft PC Manager
There are many benefits of using Microsoft PC Manager. Below some benefits are there.
- Free: It is a free tool that you can download from the internet and use it without any cost.
- Ease of use: Using this tool is not that difficult. It does not require any technical expertise to use it.
- Feature: This Microsoft PC manager tool includes a variety of features to help you keep your PC running smoothly and securely.
- Updated drivers: The Microsoft PC Manager is updated regularly with new features and bug fixes.
How to Download & Use Microsoft PC Manager
To download Microsoft PC Manager, you must first go to Microsoft’s PC Manager website. After going to the website, there will be a “Download” option on the right side from where this tool is downloaded. After that, you install that tool on your computer. Once the app is installed, you can use it.
After the application is opened, you will first see an option named Boost. It helps to remove temporary files created in your computer and reduce processing memory usage. In simple words, it boosts the performance of the PC.
Below you will see two options which are Cleanup and Security. In the option of Cleanup, you will get 4 features which are Health Check, Storage Management, Process Management, and Startup Apps.
In this feature, you can clean temporary files, recent files list and disable startup apps. This work is done by clicking on the Proceed option given on top.
In Storage Management, you can do deep cleaning, manage large files, and manage apps or Storage Sense which helps to clean up temporary files and unused apps in your computer.
Through this feature, you can close the unused application which keeps on running in the background. This will make your system run faster.
In the Startup Apps features, you can turn on or off the apps that you want to run at the time of computer starting time.
You will get to see two features in the security option of Microsoft PC Manager. Windows Update and Browser Management.
Through this feature, you can check and update your windows for new updates.
Through this option, you can set your default browser. For example, if you want Chrome browser to be the default browser, then you can change or add it from that option.
Talking about the features of Microsoft PC Manager, it would be less. It is a comprehensive tool that can help you keep your PC running smoothly and securely. It’s completely free, easy to use and full of features. If you’re looking to improve the performance and security of your PC, Microsoft PC Manager is a great option for you.
I hope that after reading today’s article Features of Microsoft PC Manager, you must have got a complete understanding about it. If you have doubts anywhere in this article or need any kind of improvement, then you can tell us. We will try our best to fulfil it. It has always been our endeavor here that we can provide important content to our readers.
If you liked this article, then share it as much as possible. so that it can reach everyone. Thanks for reading this article.