GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) is known to be a core component in today’s computers. If a person tries to improve the visual performance of his PC, then GPU helps in improving its performance. Be it for gaming, content production, or regular work, the GPU always produces its best.
While high-end GPUs can be expensive, there are still some graphics cards that can be purchased at a reasonable price. The GPU is the part that enables you to produce stunning pictures shown in video games, high-quality films on streaming services, and 3D models. Typically, it is designed just for editing these duties. It is able to complete all of these tasks incredibly quickly and effectively due to the graphics card.
In this article, we will learn about the best 5 graphics card under 15000 (Indian Rupees), along with a buying guide to help you choose the right card.
So let us know which graphics card will come in your budget.
Best Graphics Card Under 15000 available in Market
When we go to buy any new product from the market, we first get complete information about that product. We also see whether that product is within our budget or not.
In the same way, when a computer user thinks of starting games or video editing work on his computer, then he needs a graphics card. Some user already has knowledge about the graphics card, but most of the users do not have complete information. Some people also have less budget.
Keeping this in mind, we are going to tell you about some of the best graphics cards under Rs 15,000. Which can help those people in playing games, video editing and many other tasks.
Below are the links of some 1080p frame rate graphics cards available in the market. If it looks better in your budget then you can buy it. We have talked about those GPUs in the details below. you can read that also.
Top 6 Graphics card Under 15000
|Graphics card||VRAM Size||Buy Now|
|MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||4GB||Buy From Amazon|
|ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti||4GB||Buy From Amazon|
|MSI GeForce GTX 1650 D6||4GB||Buy From Amazon|
|GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 D6||4GB||Buy From Amazon|
|Zotac Gaming Geforce GTX 1650||4GB||Buy From Amazon|
MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
For those who wish to play 1080p games on a tight budget, the MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is a reliable budget graphics card. Its small size, low power consumption, and medium range make it a flexible option for gamers and those in a limited space. Let’s know some features of this budget graphics card.
- The fact that the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is based on the Pascal architecture, which is renowned for its performance and energy efficiency, is one of its most significant features
- It contains 768 CUDA cores, which effectively handle graphics processing tasks and guarantee smooth gaming.
- The clock speed of this graphics card is up to 1341 MHz and boostable up to 1455 MHz.
- With 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM dedicated video memory, this card can handle 1080p gaming and multimedia tasks with ease.
- The memory speed of this graphics card is only 7008 MHz, which helps the user to perform better gaming and graphics-related work.
- Apart from all this, a better feature of this graphics card is that it is compact in size and can fit in a small cabinet computer.
- The GTX 1050 Ti is a fantastic choice for systems with low power capacities because it draws power straight from the motherboard and doesn’t call for an extra power connector.
Also Read: Is Ray Tracing Worth It in 2023?
ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
ASUS a brand, which is known for its great quality and innovation. It created the Cerberus series to provide a great gaming experience at a reasonable price. It’s perfect for gamers who don’t require an expensive setup to handle 1080p gaming, AAA games, and multimedia duties.
This GPU is made to handle anything with ease, whether you’re immersing yourself in the deep worlds of your favourite video games or editing movies for your YouTube channel.
- With 4GB of GDDR5 video memory, this card can handle 1080p gaming and multimedia tasks comfortably.
- This graphics card contains 768 CUDA core.
- Talking about the speed of this GPU, in OC mode the GPU boost clock is 1480 MHz, GPU base clock is 1366 MHz. Apart from this, in gaming mode (i.e. default) GPU boost clock is 1455 MHz, GPU base clock is 1341 MHz.
- It supports the maximum resolution is 7680 x 4320.
- Due to the dual fan in it, the airflow can be done in a good way. For this reason, the GPU is able to provide excellent performance in graphics tasks.
- ASUS enhances the quality and reliability of graphics cards using its Auto-Extreme manufacturing process. Which is an automated production method.
- Users have access to tools for overclocking, monitoring, and fine-tuning their graphics card settings using the ASUS GPU Tweak II program. This allows customization to optimize performance or maintain a quiet system, depending on your preferences.
Also Read: Why do Gaming Laptops Have Bad Battery Life?
MSI GeForce GTX 1650 D6
One of the more affordable budget graphics card with great performance and power economy is the MSI GeForce GTX 1650 D6. MSI is a well-known brand for high-quality gaming equipment. Whether you’re a casual gamer, eSports enthusiast, or content creator looking for capable graphics hardware, the GTX 1650 D6 is the perfect choice for all tasks.
This GPU is adaptable enough to fit into a variety of system configurations while reducing power usage due to its small size and energy-efficient functioning. Let’s know about some of its features.
- Basically, GTX 1650 D6 is based on NVIDIA’s Turing architecture.
- Equipped with 4GB GDDR6 video memory, this GPU provides sufficient memory for 1080p gaming and multimedia tasks.
- This GPU supports DirectX 12, which ensures smooth running of latest games and enables advanced graphical features.
- The 896 CUDA cores on this graphics card smoothly perform to handle visual processing and deliver exceptional gaming performance at this price.
- If we talk about its clock speed, its boost clock speed is up to 1620 MHz and memory speed is up to 12 Gbps.
- This GPU is usually a low-power consumption card which consumes 75 watts of electricity to operate.
- It comes with DisplayPort x 1(v1.4a) and HDMI™ x 1(supports 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI™ 2.0b) DL-DVI-D x 1 to provide better display to the user.
- This GTX 1650 D6 card is so compact that it even fits into a small cabinet. Its dimensions are 179 x 115 x 42 mm.
Also Read: Importance of Dedicated Graphics Cards
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 D6
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 D6 is one of them if you wish to get extra graphics cards on a tight budget. With this graphics card, you may play games at the greatest possible quality. This GPU provides a smooth and intensive gaming experience at a cheap price, whether you’re a casual gamer or a serious eSports enthusiast.
With its impressive 1080p gaming capabilities, energy-efficient design, and compact form factor, Gigabyte’s GTX 1650 D6 is your ticket to a world of gaming excitement. Let’s explore the key features that come with the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 D6.
- Typically, this graphics card is powered by a GeForce GTX 1650. Including NVIDIA Turing architecture and GeForce Experience.
- This budget graphics card is integrated with 4GB GDDR6 VRAM and 128-bit memory interface which gives you a better gaming experience.
- It uses a custom-designed 80 mm fan blade made by Gigabyte. Which is able to reduce the heat generated during high performance.
- Its size is 170 mm which is a compact size. With this you can install it even in your small-sized PC.
- This graphics card contains 896 CUAD cores.
- Talking about the speed of GTX 1650 D6, its Core Clock speed is 1635 MHz and Memory Clock speed is 12000 MHz.
- It supports DisplayPort 1.4 *1, HDMI 2.0b *1, Devi-D *1.
- Apart from this, it supports DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.6 to give you a better gaming experience.
Zotac Gaming Geforce GTX 1650
With Zotac’s GTX 1650 GPU, you can play your favourite games. This is a great option for gamers who want great performance at 1080p HD in a budget-friendly package. It aims to provide enjoyable gameplay without demanding too many settings or money. Below, we will discuss its main features so that you can buy a budget graphics card.
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX is a new technology graphics card based on NVIDIA Turing architecture.
- This graphics card has 4GB GDDR6 VRAM, which helps in providing better performance.
- Talking about its clock speed, its boost clock speed is 1620 MHz and its memory clock speed is 12 Gbps.
- It supports DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b and Dual Link DVI-D.
- A single fan is used to reduce the heat generated in the graphics card.
- This graphics card has 896 CUDA cores which perform smoothly to handle visual processing.
- It supports DirectX12 API feature level 12_1 and OpenGL4.6
These are the best graphics card under Rs 15000 which are capable of performing well. If you need a better graphics card under 15000 then you can buy any of these.
Also Read: Is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Good for Gaming
Buying Guide for Budget GPUs
Let’s take a look at what you should look for when you go to buy a graphics card.
Performance Needs: Assess your performance requirements based on the games or applications you plan to use on your computer. Choose a GPU that can handle your desired settings and resolution.
Compatibility: Before purchasing a new graphics card, make sure which GPU is compatible with your PC’s power supply and motherboard. Check the physical size of the card to make sure it fits in your case.
Brand and Model: Research different brands and models to find a model with good reviews and customer feedback within your budget.
VRAM: Graphics cards come with different size of video RAM (VRAM). More VRAM allows better performance at higher resolutions and more demanding tasks.
Connectivity: Before purchasing a new graphics card, check the connectivity options to see if it supports your monitor and other peripherals.
Budget: Ultimately, stick to your budget and avoid overspending on features you don’t need.
Do I Need a High-End GPU for Everyday Tasks?
No, a budget GPU is enough for everyday tasks like web browsing, office work and media consumption.
Can I Upgrade My GPU in an Older PC?
Yes, but make sure that your power supply can handle the new GPU and that your motherboard has the required PCIe slots.
What is VRAM, and How Much Do I Need?
VRAM is video memory used by the GPU. For gaming at 1080p, 4GB to 6GB of VRAM is usually enough. Higher resolutions and more demanding games may require more.
Do I Need a Dedicated GPU for Gaming?
While integrated graphics have improved, dedicated GPUs still offer significantly better gaming performance.
Choosing the right budget graphics card is a very difficult task. The options outlined in this article will give you a solid starting point for your budget graphics card search. Keep the buying guide in mind to make an informed decision and enjoy a better gaming or computing experience.
I hope that after reading this article you can tune in to the best graphics card under 15000. If your budget is under Rs 10000 then read our previous article Best Graphics Card Under 10000.
If you liked this article then share it as much as possible.
Thanks for reading this article